Simple recipe, amazing results. Whether you drink it hot or cold, this tea will comfort you and warm you from the inside out!
Here’s the recipe:
You will need all of the above ingredients. Nothing more, nothing less!
1. Boil 4 cups of water. Add in A LOT of ginger, peeled and chopped. The more ginger you put in, the spicier and stronger your tea will be. I used roughly a full handful.
2. Let the ginger steep into the tea at medium heat for 15 minutes, then squeeze in the juice of two full lemons.
3. Put in 1/3 cup of cane sugar and a few shakes of Himalayan crystal salt.
4. Steep and stir for another 4 minutes.
5. Take off heat, strain out the ginger chunks, and serve! Or, chill in the fridge if you prefer to drink it cold.